These are the tips for the proper filling up of Board Exam Answer Sheets.
Handling of Examinee Identification Sheet/Answer Sheets
- Check if the Serial Number of Examinee Identification Sheet/Answer Sheets are the same for all the sheets. If there is any discrepancy, return the set to your Room Watchers for replacement. The Serial Number is NOT the examination number. It has nothing to do with your examination.
- Check if there are defects or unnecessary marks on your Examinee Identification Sheet/Answer Sheets.
- Check if the number of Answer Sheets corresponds to the number of examination subjects.
- Do not fold or mutilate, take extra care and keep clean your Examinee Identification Sheet/Answer Sheets.
- Before detaching an answer sheet, check if the brown envelope is yours and the set inside belongs to you.
- Make the mark dark and straight
- Strictly no erasures allowed
Print your name on the left top corner and your seat number on the right top corner.
Handling Of Test Question Sets
- Indicate your seat number at the right top corner of page 1
- Check if the number of pages of Test Question Set is complete and no misprint. If there is any problem, return the set to your Room Watchers for replacement.
- Mark A or B on the answer sheet to indicate the set of Test Question assigned to you.
- You can use your Test Question Set as your Scratch .
- Keep the Test Question Set stapled until the end of examination.