For those who are applying for board exam soon, here are the steps on how to do it. I got this from the Professional Regulatory Commission's website. It also helps if apply with a friend who is also taking the exams. Good luck!
Note: After reading the application process, click on the links below for the specific requirements for your discipline.
- Apply For The Architecture Board Exam
- Apply For The CE Board Exam
- Apply For The ChE Board Exam
- Apply For The CPA Board Exam
- Apply For The LET Board Exam
- Apply For The Medicine Board Exam
- Apply For The Nursing Board Exam
STEP 1. Secure Action Sheet from the PRC Customer Service Center (CSC) and accomplish the same.
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation SCANNED PICTURES AND WITH REMARKS “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY”. See Resolution No. 2004-200.
- Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from the Local Civil Registrar)
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only;if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar).
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures in white background with complete name tag.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or Professional Regulatory Board.
- Computerized Application form (CAF)
- Permanent Examination and Registration Record card (PERRC) (for first-timers) Download sample PERRC
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Baccalaureate Degree - P 900.00
- Non-Baccalaureate Degree - P600.00
- Removal - P450.00
STEP 5. Accomplish the CAF, PERRC, and NOA. Indicate the Official Receipt number, date, and amount on the CAF.
STEP 6. Proceed to any of the Issuance Windows (Window 9, 10, 11, 12) for final review of qualifications and documents and issuance of NOA, Applicant's Stub, Program of Examination, Examinee's Guide and Self-Instruction Sheet. Click here for Examinees’ Self Instruction Sheet.
STEP 7. Keep the Notice of Admission, Official Receipt, and the Applicant's Stub. Bring these with you on the first day of the examination. For further information, read the General Instructions at the back page of the Notice of Admission, Program of Examination, Examinee's guide and Self-Instruction Sheet.
STEP 8. Bring your NOA when you verify with the PRC your school and building assignment which will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) three(3) working days before the examination date.
NO APPLICATION SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED. YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE FORFEITED.
APPLICATIONS WHOSE ENTRIES WITH RESPECT TO NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and SEX DIFFER FROM ENTRIES IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR), and OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Click here to download application flow chart from PRC.gov.ph
photo credit, shawncampbell