Best Engineering Review Center

Which is the best engineering review center? How do I choose the best board exam review center?

I previously said that I am not endorsing any particular review center. I am also not going to mention which review center I attended when I was preparing for my own ChE Board Exams in the Philippines.

I have no idea which is "the best" because each review center has its own strengths. Each review center might be better on some subjects or courses. Each review center might perform well in one year but perform poorly the next.

From my experience, the review center played big role in preparing for my own board exams. Having said that, my advice is: Due diligence is required to select the review center that is best fit for the reviewer's needs. One should not easily take anybody's word as to which is the best.

I have outlined several tips on how to choose the Best Board Exam Review Center depending on one's needs.



4 comments:

control valves August 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Thanks for the helpful information. Hope to hear more from you.

Anonymous,  May 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

good day! i would like to extend my invitation to chemical engineering graduates for a review for november 2010 chemical engineering board exam which will start on May 24, 2010.

Engr. Stephen R. Flores
Review Director
Flores Chemica Engineering Review Center
Rm 306 CDC 2 Bldg. Colon cor. D. Jakosalem Sts., Cebu City
Tel. No. 032-416-8552
Cell. No. 0920-640-8837
Email Ad. fcherc_cebu@yahoo.com

customized term papers September 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Wow! great News ! It is looking fantastic one. It seems like that you have got great achievement for your new site. I wish you best of Luck for your site.


Customized Term Papers

downtown louisville hotels March 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

amazing and very inspiring. Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so, Excellent post! thank you for putting this up.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP