Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE)

PIChE LogoThe Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers was organized in 1939 by a group of practitioners including Rafael Aguilar, Angel S. Arguelles, Armando Clemente, Timoteo T. Dar Juan, Felix V. Espino, Jose C. Espinosa, Ramon T. Feliciano, Roque Garcia, Vicente Lava, Benito Legarda, Moises Lucas and Francisco Quisumbing.

The fifth professional organization accredited by the PRC, the PIChE was established to foster closer fellowship among the members and to uplift, safeguard and protect through lawful means the welfare of its members.

It advocates the advancement of science and technology in the field of Chemical Engineering and upholds the highest standards of the practice towards achieving national development.

The PIChE is recognized as an active participant in the industrial pollution abatement practice and countryside development. It gained global recognition in 1981 when it organized the Asia-Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineers (APCCHE).

Link to PRC website source

Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE)
Updated Information:
Cityland 10 Tower II, HV Dela Costa St. Makati City
New PIChE Website:


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP