Practice Questions for ChE

Starting today, I will be posting some practice questions for the Board Exam for Chemical Engineering. Some of the questions will be coming from my own study materials when I was reviewing for my own Chemical Engineering Board Exams. Some of the questions will be coming from my friends. The purpose of these posts is to help you prepare for your upcoming boards.

In my opinion, the best way to try and answer practice questions is after you review the whole subject matter again. If you try to use them before you review, chances are you won't be able to answer a lot. Also, try to discuss these questions with your friends. Studying with a group is another good way to increase one's confidence that what you know is correct.

I won't be posting any answer keys. This way, you can get more value from the questions, vs. by just memorizing the correct answer. However, I can't stop anybody from providing their own answers through comments.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Thank you. It's really a big help. Post more questions, Sir. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP